Water / Sewer Customer Service

Si Environmental: (832) 490-1600 for service activation & billing.

If you would like to review your invoice, check your balance or even pay your bill online (where applicable), please click here.

Your trash is billed under “Sewer” on your water bill. When establishing trash service, do not give them any billing information, only your move in date.

If you have any questions regarding your service or billing, call: (832) 490-1600

If you have an emergency to report, such as;

  • Water Leak
  • Loss of Pressure
  • ServiceInterruption
  • Water Main Break in your Area
  • Sanitary Sewer Stoppage
  • Public Health Hazard

Please call for 24/7 emergency repair at: (832) 490-1601

New Payment Options for Your Water Bill

We are excited to announce new payment options for your convenience.

You can pay by credit card, debit card or eCheck.Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are all accepted.

Fort Bend County MUD 129 has teamed up with First Billing Services to provide more choices to our customers. Please review the information below for options available through First Billing Services:

  • Web payments: Log onto www.sienv.com and choose your district to access the online portal. You can register your account, OR pay as a guest!
  • Live agent assisted payments: call 1-855-270-3592.
  • Automated phone payments: Call the phone number listed on your next bill to use the new Integrated Voice Recognition system (IVR) and follow the prompts. This service is available 24/7.
  • Text & Pay: A new and exciting feature available to you! Register your account via the online portal to sign up for Text & Pay.
  • Automatic Monthly Payments: Log in online OR contact First Billing at 1-855-270-3592 to sign up for auto payments. You can select your payment method, pick your date, and the payment amount. Each month, you will receive emails confirming the payment was successful. If you are currently signed up for AUTO PAY, you will need to re-register with First Billing who will be providing this service going forward.

While you will be paying your bill to your water district; First Billing Services assesses a fee for each credit/debit card or e-check transaction, while using these convenient services. Fort Bend County MUD 129 nor SI Environmental, LLC receive any income from the convenience fees.

For more information or assistance with registration, call First Billing at 1-855-270-3592 or or visit www.sienv.com.